Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome to the CX Wife!

Welcome, and thanks for checking out the CX Wife. I've been throwing around the idea of doing a blog for more than a year now and decided to bite the bullet and give it a go. I've been attending cyclocross races for four seasons now with my husband, currently a Cat 3 racer for AABC, and have become a bigger and bigger fan every year. What started as a way of spending time with my husband instead of not seeing him for pretty much the entire fall has become a family and a great way to spend my fall weekends. While I'll never be, and don't claim to be, an expert, I feel like I know enough to speak semi-knowledgeably about the sport, and I'm planning to write primarily from the perspective of a fan and enthusiast. And who knows, maybe you'll even see me out there racing one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment